1. How much is tuition? What if I can’t afford tuition? It is our goal to never turn away a family that desires a Christ-centered education, regardless of their financial situation. GCA offers tuition scholarships for eligible families.
Additionally, GCA participates in both the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program and the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (commonly known as “school choice”). Through these programs, a GCA education is tuition-free for qualifying families. To enroll as a choice student, to go directly to the online application on the Wisconsin DPI website or visit our school to learn more.
2. What makes GCA special?
GCA is unique in that our Christian values are incorporated in every part of instruction. Our Christian Curriculum means that not only are our students being molded into the next generation of Christian men and women in religion classes, but the themes of Christianity are present in every subject taught at GCA. If you’re interested in learning more about GCA’s Christian values and curriculum, check out our education philosophy webpage.
3. Why is there a Code of Conduct/Covenant for both students & parents?
At GCA, we hold our students to the highest standard of behavior. To ensure these standards are known and met, we have our students and parents sign a covenant at the start of each year. To see what this all includes, the 2022-23 student covenant can be found here.
4. What electives does GCA offer?
GCA values a well rounded education and offers a variety of electives for students. Elementary students participate in physical education twice a week. Middle and High School students have the opportunity to participate in electives such as ASL, creative writing, creative drawing, yearbook, and more - in addition to Spanish and physical education.
5. What athletic activities does GCA provide for students?
At GCA sports are an important part of our community. The students learn sportsmanship through various athletic offerings. More information about athletics can be found on our Sports at GCA webpage.
6. Does GCA offer free or reduced lunch for students who qualify?
GCA is not a part of the free or reduced lunch program. There is a nutritious school lunch program for students who choose to purchase lunch. All proceeds from hot lunch go to the junior and senior class trip to Florida. Students are allowed to bring their own packed lunch. Students also have the opportunity to just purchase milk.
7. What are the steps of admission at GCA? Admission procedures can be found hereon our website.