1. Complete an application form in its entirety for each student you are enrolling.
2. Send the completed application(s) to Grace Christian Academy, 8420 W. Beloit Rd., West Allis, WI 53227, Attn: Cynthia Hummitzsch, Administrator. This should be done as soon as possible. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ALL OF THE OTHER FORMS ARE COMPLETED to submit your application(s).
3. An application received without the registration fee of $100 will not be processed. For Milwaukee Parental Choice Applications, this fee is waived.
4. Upon receipt of your application(s), a formal request for the applicant's school records will be made to the school last attended. This request will be made by the school.
5. Each new family must be personally interviewed by the Administrator of Grace Christian Academy. Presence of both parents at this interview is required except under unusual circumstances. Report cards should be brought at the time of the interview. Parent(s) will be notified by the school office when this interview will be scheduled.
6. Each new student enterin 1st through 12th must be tested. The results of the test will be discussed with parent and/or guardian prior to admission to the school. Placement is based on the results of the testing.
7. Have your pastor or his designated representative complete the Pastoral Reference on each of the student application forms. At least one parent and/or guardian must profess faith in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
8. Students transferring into Grace Christian Academy must have a record that does not include any disciplinary actions for the previous semester. (expulsions, suspensions, truancies, involvement with drugs or alcohol, etc.)
9. After the above steps have been completed, a final evaluation will be made. This evaluation is based upon the following:
• Application Form and Test Results
• A personal interview with the Administrator
• Past School Records and Health/Medical Forms
• Pastor's Reference
10. After the final evaluation all applicants will be notified regarding their acceptance.
11. Following acceptance the remainder of the forms must be submitted prior to attendance.
12. GCA admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities, generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic or other school administered programs.
THREE, FOUR & FIVE YEAR OLD KINDERGARTEN
1. The student’s birthday must occur before September 1st of the school year.
2. Students will be accepted, all things being equal, in order of the date of receipt of application and registration fees paid.
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control " (Galatians 5:22)
• As a student of Grace Christian Academy, I commit myself to a high standard of behavior as evidenced in the following:
• I desire to grow in obedience to Christ and the knowledge of His Will.
"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” (Ephesians 2:10)
• I will show respect to my teachers, the Administrator, and all parent volunteers by my words and actions, and I will obey instructions from the same.
"Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise.” (Proverbs 19.-20)
• I will show appreciation of my teacher's efforts and time and will be faithful in completing all of my assignments.
"Apply your heart to instruction and your ears to words of knowledge.”(Proverbs 23:12)
• I will treat others with kindness and respect.
"In everything, do to others what you would have them to do to you." (Matthew 7:12a)
• I will strive to build bonds of friendship with my fellow students and will not take part in physical or verbal arguments.
"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves." (Philippians 2:3)
• I promise to be truthful and honest.
"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." (Ephesians 4:32)
• I will show respect toward property belonging to other persons, the school, and/or the building.
"Therefore, each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor...” (Ephesians 4:25)
• I will come to school with an attitude of cooperation and eagerness to learn and participate.
"...You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in change of many things.” (Matthew 25:21)
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)
“And Whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him " (Colossians 3:17)