The School Board and Administration of Grace Christian Academy must have the full cooperation of parent(s) in order to provide the consistency between home and school. Grace Christian Academy feels there must be a mutual understanding with regard to the Statement of Faith, Philosophy of Education, standards of appearance, conduct, discipline, and financial responsibility. Therefore, parent(s) are asked to sign this agreement.
• We, the parent(s) of ___________________ have read and are in full agreement with Grace Christian Academy regarding the above mentioned areas.
• We will pray regularly for Grace Christian Academy students and staff.
• We will teach our child to respect those in authority, to be a diligent worker, to have a cheerful attitude, and to serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
• We will pay our financial obligations on time. We also understand that we will be required to pay for any damage to school property, equipment, books, etc., if maliciously caused by our child.
• We will attend parent/school functions and be supporters of Grace Christian Academy.
• We give permission for our child to take part in all school activities including the use of the playground equipment and school-sponsored trips away from the school premises. We agree to relieve the school and any of its employees from any liability in connection with these activities.
• We will contact the school immediately concerning any problems. We will not discuss a school problem with friends, other parents, or church members until it has been dealt with through the proper channels using the principle found in Matthew 18:15-17.
• We understand that the school reserves the right to dismiss any student who fails to comply with the established regulations and disciplines or whose financial obligations remain unpaid.